Post-doctoral Research Fellowships at the College of Europe. Warsaw, Poland. Deadline 04.07.2014
College of Europe
The College of Europe, Natolin Campus (Warsaw) is seeking applications for the position of two 6 months post-doctoral research fellows with a starting date of 15 September 2014. The post will be created within the framework of the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair.
The call is open for citizens from EU and ENP partner countries.
We are looking for scholars with:
- a doctorate (concluded within the last five years), preferably in Political Science, International Relations, Comparative Politics;
- a demonstrated interest in the field of European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) with a special focus on its southern and/or eastern dimension;
- a proven track record of research in the area of European foreign policy analysis and/or European neighbourhood-related area studies;
- a very good command of English or French.
- undertaking research activities leading to high-level scientific publications;
- contributing to the activities of the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair;
- providing academic support for students undertaking a Master Thesis related to the ENP and the European neighbourhood.
The College offers:
- an excellent academic setting;
- a six month contract under Polish law;
- an international working environment.
Applications in English, comprising a detailed curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation, and a research project outline (max. 5 pages) should be submitted by 4 July 2014 via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.