Vacancy: Due Diligence Associate
Trace International, Inc
TRACE is a dynamic and growing company in Annapolis, Maryland, that provides practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies and their commercial intermediaries. TRACE is looking for numerous analytical and process-oriented individuals for our due diligence business. A key component of anti-bribery compliance is a due diligence review of businesses and individuals operating in overseas markets.
Due Diligence Associate
- Responsible for completing a variety of due diligence reviews
- Manages multiple files and is responsible for ongoing correspondence with the intermediary/agent
- Responsible for understanding FCPA concepts to request appropriate follow-up on relevant issues and evaluation of the information obtained to ensure it meets product requirements.
- Must be able to perform database searches of key individual and company names across multiple databases, analyze the results and then send appropriate follow-up requests to the intermediary/agent.
- Expected to produce high quality professional reports within the anticipated cycle times.
- Occasionally called on to use their due diligence skills to assist with consulting and other projects.
- Those with language skills provide translations in support of TRACE products and projects, review TRACE materials prepared in other languages and assist other associates with files requiring their language skills.
- Must have a college degree
- Relevant research and/or large-firm paralegal experience is preferred
- Are detail-oriented and highly organized
- Possess strong time-management, analytical and issue-spotting skills
- Can multi-task and prioritize among many different assignments
Preferred candidates are multi-lingual, have an understanding of corporate ownership structures and are familiar with Lexis Diligence and/or Westlaw. TRACE is particularly interested in candidates proficient in Mandarin or French. Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish and Japanese language skills are a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.