Call for Papers for a Special Issue/Section on Corruption and Anti-corruption (Deadline: 15.06.2015)
Economic and Political Studies, a biannual journal published by Renmin University of China
Economic and Political Studies (EPS, ISSN 2095-4816) calls for papers for a special issue/section on corruption and anti-corruption in China’s context and/or from a international comparative perspective.
Corruption is a serious development challenge, both economically and politically, especially in emerging economies and transitional countries including China. It represents not only market failure but also state failure. The EPS plans to present in 2016 a special issue/section on corruption and anti-corruption. Analyses undertaken from a political economic perspective are welcome. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Corruption and its political and economic causes and consequences
• Corruption in China’s economic and political transformation
• Business-government corruption
• Corruption and governance
• Corruption and transformation of state-owned enterprises
• China’s crackdown on corruption and its implications
• Anti-corruption related issues
• Comparison of corruption in China and other countries
The deadline for submissions is June 15, 2015.
Manuscripts should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
For any inquiries please contact the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.