TRACE International, Inc., a dynamic and growing non-profit membership association in Annapolis, Maryland, provides practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies and their commercial intermediaries. TRACE provides several core services and products, including: due diligence reports on commercial intermediaries; model compliance policies; an online Resource Center; in-person and online anti-bribery training; and research on corporate best practices. For multinational companies, TRACE provides a practical and cost-effective alternative to increasingly expensive and time-consuming corporate compliance. For commercial intermediaries, TRACE offers a marketing advantage by creating a bridge between them and companies doing business internationally.
• Conducting rigorous, enhanced anti-bribery due diligence reviews
• Working directly with TRACE member companies to support their compliance efforts
• Providing in person and online training for members
• Performing risk assessments relating to anti-bribery compliance programs
• 2-4 years of law firm experience or accounting firm experience
• Experience conducting comprehensive due diligence or similar investigations
• Ability to synthesize complex investigations into accessible, lay terms
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) experience
• Availability for international travel
• Fluency in at least one foreign language (desirable but not mandatory)
• Strong academic credentials and writing skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working independently and managing multiple responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills, including formal presentation skills
• High level of ethics, values and integrity
TRACE offers competitive salary, bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.