160 grants for PhD in Economics, History, Law, Political Science or Sociology
European University Institute (EUI)
The application period for the EUI Doctoral Programme is now open. The deadline for submitting applications for the next academic year is 31 January 2015.
Why consider the EUI?
- It is an institution which has focused exclusively on postgraduate studies for more than 40 years
- It offers one of the world’s largest doctoral and postdoctoral programmes in the social sciences, economics, history and law.
- It hosts an intellectual community of more than 900 scholars from over 60 countries
- It has an excellent record in job placement and alumni careers: 69% of our grads are employed in academic positions, 19% have jobs in the private sector or in national governments, while 12% work in international organisations
- Over 30% of all EUI alumni now occupy senior positions in their chosen career
- It is Europe’s most beautiful university campus set in the hills above Florence, Italy
More information on research themes, application requirements, grants and eligibility is available on EUI website.