Legal Incentives for Corporate Integrity Training (LICIT), 24-26 March 2014, International Anti-Corruption Academy, Austria
LICIT is a three-day programme delivered in cooperation with UNODC. It is designed to strengthen corporate integrity and cooperation through legal incentives and sanctions.
Besides traditional enforcement practices, it focuses on contributing to the creation of a system of legal incentives to support private actors’ integrity efforts, and in particular that of self-reporting. LICIT is taught by leading international experts from both the public and private sectors.
Target Group: anti-corruption experts, business and government executives, leaders of civil society organizations, and academics with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
To see the brochure, click here.
- UNCAC provisions relating to the private sector
- Other relevant provisions concerning private actors
- Engagement of the private sector
- Corporate integrity
- Leadership responsibility
- Institutionalization of integrity through anti-corruption programmes
- Transparency and public participation
- Additional measures
For more information, click here.