Financial Crimes, Corruption & Fraud: Prevention, Detection and Recovery
This four day intensive and practical course, conducted by Euromoney Training, is for those who either need a comprehensive introduction to, or an update on the latest financial crime prevention and anti-money laundering techniques.
Financial crimes, corruption and fraud have never been more prevalent or caused more chaos than they do today. The serious risks of fraud, corruption, money laundering and related compliance issues continue to be the main areas of concern for regulators and institutions around the world. Fraud can cause major losses for your organisations. In addition, noncompliance with anti-money laundering (AML)/ anti-bribery legislation can result in fines and imprisonment for the relevant employees concerned, however unwittingly.
This four day intensive and practical course, conducted by Euromoney Training, is for those who either need a comprehensive introduction to, or an update on the latest financial crime prevention and AML techniques.
Summary of course content
- Understanding global best practice in the prevention of fraud, corruption and money laundering
- Practical guidance on anti-financial crime controls and audit techniques
- Reviewing latest legislation and case law
- Examples of successful fraud prevention, detection and recovery
- Learning the requirements of regulators globally
- Implementing crucial internal controls, systems and documentation
- Preventing and detecting market abuse and anti-competitive practices in your organization
Who should attend this training course?
- Compliance managers and staff
- Banking and financial services sector executives
- Money laundering reporting officers
- Internal auditors
- Fraud prevention managers and staff
- Fraud investigators
The Course Director is a world-renowned expert on anti-money laundering and anti-fraud procedures. She is the author of the original Accountants Digest publication on money laundering, published by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. For more than twenty years she has specialized in fraud investigations and recoveries and has lectured throughout the world on anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
She was the Head of Forensic Services – West Region for KPMG and Forensic Services Partner with Grant Thornton. For the last ten years she has been Managing Director of a specialist investigative accountancy firm. Monica’s professional qualifications include Solicitor of the Senior Courts, Chartered Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner and Member of the Academy of Experts.
For more information, click here.