13th Postgraduate Certificate in Corruption Studies
Call for Postgraduates to attend a three-week intensive anti-corruption course in Hong Kong, from 3-26 November 2015.
The Hong Kong University School of Professional and Continuing Education (HKU SPACE) is pleased to announce that “The 13th Postgraduate Certificate in Corruption Studies” programme, to take place in Hong Kong from 3 to 26 November, 2015, is now open for application. The deadline for application is 31 August 2015.
Based on the Hong Kong and international successful models, this 3-week intensive course is developed to provide the much needed professional capacity building for all practitioners in anti-corruption and law enforcement agencies, justice departments and regulatory bodies.
Expected learning outcomes after attending this course:
- The participant's individual project should provide a comprehensive anti-corruption strategy and action plan for the country/organization
- The participants' integrated group projects on comparative studies would provide a better understanding and sharing of best practices in different countries
- The participant should acquire professional skill in corruption investigation
- The participant should acquire professional skill in corruption prevention and risk management
- The participant should have a better understanding of code of ethics, conflict of interest and the way to promote institutional integrity
- The participants would have excellent opportunities for networking with participants from other overseas anti-corruption agencies and the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), Hong Kong.
For further details, please see
If you have any enquiries or would like us to reserve places, kindly contact Miss Carmen Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org